How Does CLA Help Your Body?
Table of Contents
What is CLA?
CLA is a natural n-6 fatty acid found in meat and milk. Although it is not an essential nutrient, it is often used as a dietary supplement due to its claimed fat-burning benefits. In animal experiments, CLA has a significant effect on weight loss. However, human studies have shown that the effect of weight loss is not obvious. Linoleic acid is one of the many fatty acids that make up fat. Linoleic acid is not only one of the indispensable fatty acids for humans and animals, but also a substance that cannot be synthesized by humans and animals. It must be ingested from food. Conjugated linoleic acid,) is an isomer of linoleic acid. It is a series of positional and geometric isomers of linoleic acid with double bonds at carbon 9, 11 or 10, 12. Nutritional elements in animals. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a natural active substance mainly found in ruminant fat and milk products. It is a mixture of octadecadienoic acid (linoleic acid) isomers containing conjugated double bonds. . Linoleic acid and linolenic acid form CLA through isomerization and biological dehydrogenation in the rumen of ruminants, and trans fatty acids can also form CLA through the dehydrogenation of △9-dehydrogenase in animal cells. Feed, rumen microbes, rumen pH and variety have important effects on CLA. Foods derived from ruminants are the main natural source of conjugated linoleic acid.
The main effect of CLA :
As a newly discovered nutrient, conjugated linoleic acid has almost become a panacea for preventing modern civilized diseases in the health food industry in Europe and the United States, from anti-cancer to prevention of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and weight control. It is almost an indispensable healthy food for modern people living in the 21st century.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is extracted from safflower, which can scavenge free radicals, enhance the body’s antioxidant capacity and immunity, promote growth and development, prevent atherosclerosis, promote fat oxidation and decomposition, and promote human protein synthesis. Carry out a comprehensive benign regulation and other effects on the human body.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) significantly increases the content of cardiac myoglobin and skeletal muscle myoglobin in the human body. It greatly improves the ability of human cells to store and transport oxygen, making sports training more effective and the human body more vigorous.
- Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) can enhance the fluidity of cell membranes, prevent the proliferation of vascular cortex, maintain the normal function of organ microcirculation, maintain the normal structure and function of cells, enhance the vasodilation ability, and effectively prevent severe hypoxia The damage caused to human organs and brain, especially the lung and spleen edema caused by severe hypoxia is significantly inhibited.
- CLA can remove garbage in blood vessels, effectively regulate blood viscosity, and achieve the effects of relaxing blood vessels, improving microcirculation, and stabilizing blood pressure.
- Immune regulation function, while reducing allergic immune response.
- Improve bone quality
The side effects of CLA :
You may feel unusually fatigued as a side effect following treatment with CLA. Increased fatigue may negatively affect your ability to remain active and attentive during your normal daily activities.
Intestinal irritation may occur after you take a dose of CLA. Consequently, you may experience frequent, urgent bowel movements that produce loose stools — a side effect more commonly known as diarrhea. Episodes of diarrhea may also be accompanied by stomach pain, cramping or bloating.
3. Stomach Discomfort
Treatment with CLA supplements may cause stomach discomfort in certain people. Sensations of nausea may lead to a temporary loss of your normal appetite.
4. Additional Health Concerns
If you have a personal or family history of heart disease or diabetes, consult your physician before taking CLA supplements.
The dosage and safety of CLA :
Most studies on CLA have used doses of 3.2–6.4 grams per day. One review concluded that a minimum of 3 grams daily is necessary for weight loss . Doses of up to 6 grams per day are considered safe, with no reports of serious adverse side effects in people.
If people who lose weight can use CLA, it can effectively reduce the ratio of fat tissue to lean tissue in the body, which will truly reduce the fat and increase the lean ratio. The advantage is that the more lean meat, the more the body’s metabolism. The higher the ability, the virtuous circle is formed, and the weight loss will be easier to achieve the goal. In addition, it has been clinically found that weight-loss people who take CLA have higher emotional stability, are more able to carry out weight-loss plans, and have better sleep and mental conditions. There are also research reports that CLA can prevent weight-lossers from appearing yoyo. ) Symptoms, so that people who lose weight will not fall into the vicious circle of weight loss and regaining, and obesity and regaining. Conjugated linoleic acid has been added to some weight-loss foods, which is a natural weight-loss product.
After reading the above content, do you have a understanding of CLA?Xi’an Herb Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd provides CLA has the best health benefits and better storage.Xi’an Herb Bio-Tech Co. Ltd has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly. let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients.The Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.Please click the button below and let us start doing business together.We look forward to your joining.
If you think this article is helpful to you, please share it with your family and friends. Welcome to leave a message below to add more information about CLA.