Creatine supplementation should be considered complementary to consuming protein, not a replacement for. That’s because creatine and protein work in different ways. In short, creatine leads to more strength during your workout while protein leads to more muscle repair after your workout.
Creatine are sometimes used by athletes, bodybuilders, wrestlers and others who wish to gain muscle mass, typically consuming 2 to 3 times the amount that could be obtained from a very-high-protein diet.
- Inhibit the generation of muscle fatigue factors
- Reduce fatigue and tension, restore physical fitness
- Accelerates protein synthesis in the body
- Make muscles stronger
- Increase muscle elasticity
- Lower cholesterol, blood lipids, blood sugar levels
- Improve middle-aged and elderly muscular dystrophy, delay aging
If you’re looking to build muscle, boost your energy levels and improve your overall athletic performance, then you need to try creatine monohydrate supplements. Creatine is a natural substance found in the body that provides energy to muscle cells, and supplementing with it can help you take your training to the next level. Our creatine monohydrate supplements are of the highest quality and purity, and they’re sure to give you the results you’re looking for. So if you’re ready to take your fitness journey to the next level, try our creatine monohydrate supplements today!