Essential Things to Know About Black Ginger Supplement!
Table of Contents
Black Ginger, also known as Kaempferia Parviflora, has been used for thousands of years as an energy booster. In Southeast Asia, especially in Thailand, people used to consume black ginger as tea.
For this reason, the black ginger supplement has become a popular choice among many people. Men like this supplement as it also improves male sexual function. Black ginger remains one of the most popular and common supplements to date. Therefore, this blog post has covered some essential things about the black ginger supplement. So, read on to learn more!
What Should be the Proper Dosage Option?
According to Thai traditional usage of black ginger supplement, you can use 0.5-1 teaspoon powder to make tea to drink about one or two hours before your exercise and physical performance. If you have never used black ginger extract, it is always better to start with a small amount, such as 1.2g daily, and gradually increase the dose once you are used to it.
What are the Benefits of Black Ginger Powder?
In Thailand, black ginger is also known as Krachai Dam, and it is used as a tonic and energy enhancer and used as a traditional medicine to boost energy. People with gastrointestinal issues can also use this supplement to treat this situation.
- There are multiple benefits of adding a black ginger supplement to your daily routine, such as:
- Recent studies found black ginger supplements show effective results in treating allergic diseases.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the black ginger supplement can improve your health.
- If you have issues with erectile function, regular using black ginger powder can help you experience a more satisfying sex life.
How To Enjoy Black Ginger?
There are multiple ways you can enjoy black ginger supplements. You can blend this powder into your smoothies, hot chocolate, or coffee. Adding this powder to any dish can make it instantly delicious and tasty. But below are the two easiest ways to enjoy the benefits of this supplement, such as:
- Take 4 oz of Luke warm/hot water, mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of black ginger and drink it like a shot.
- Put two teaspoons of black ginger supplement in an empty cup and add one teaspoon of honey. Keep stirring the mixture for 1 minute to make it a paste. And you can eat the paste straight like this!
Hopefully, now you understand important things about the black ginger supplement and why you should add it to your diet. If you want to purchase the best-quality black ginger supplement, count on us! Stay in touch for more info!