How to use niacinamide to whiten acne and reduce pores?
Table of Contents
What is nicotinamide?
Nicotinamide is a water-soluble vitamin and a member of the B vitamin group. Niacinamide also called nicotinamide, vitamin B3, or vitamin PP, is a kind of water-soluble vitamin, that belong to the B vitamins, as coenzyme Ⅰ, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), and coenzyme Ⅱ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate, NADP) components, in the structure of human body these two kinds of coenzyme nicotinamide partial hydrogenation and dehydrogenation properties of reversible, It plays the role of hydrogen transfer in biological oxidation, which can promote tissue respiration, biological oxidation process, and metabolism, and is of great significance to maintaining the integrity of normal tissues, especially skin, digestive tract, and nervous system. In THE ABSENCE of PELLAGRA, THE respiration and metabolism of cells are affected, so this product is mainly used to prevent pELLagra, stomatitis, glossitis, and so on.
Nicotinamide, a derivative of vitamin B3, is also a recognized gold component in the field of skin beauty scientific research. Its core effect in delaying skin aging is to prevent and reduce skin color, yellowing, food color, and other problems in the initial process of skin aging.
What are the effects of nicotinamide?
- Moisturizing, oil controlling, and reducing blackhead nicotinamide can effectively reduce transdermal water loss. Although the effect of single-use is not as good as hyaluronic acid and glycerin, the effect of combined use is absolutely 1+ 1> 2; Nicotinamide can make sebaceous glands in the “excited” state cool down, and then achieve oil control, reduce blackheads, acne effect.
- Good anti-wrinkle ability The anti-wrinkle ability of nicotinamide is that it can activate ATP, provide keratinocyte vitality, increase collagen synthesis, and has a good synergistic ability. It can be used with other anti-wrinkle ingredients.
- Good sunscreen effect UV damage to the human body not only tanning, but also can lead to immune suppression, and even skin cancer. Nicotinamide can effectively reduce the occurrence of skin photoimmunosuppression under UV irradiation.
- Good gentleness compared with vitamin C, resorcinol derivatives, and other ingredients, nicotinamide gentleness is good, many people’s skin quality can also be used, but it is still necessary to pay attention to the problem of skin tolerance, or has a certain irritation. Therefore, it is better to pass the skin tolerance test before using, to determine the tolerance before starting use. At the same time, pay attention not to use acid products, such as salicylic acid and fruit acid, to prevent excessive irritation to the skin.
What is the whitening principle of nicotinamide?
The WHITENING PRINCIPLE OF NICotinAMIDE mainly HAS two: THE first, NICotinamide can interfere with the transport of melanIN, limit melanin inside melanin cells, put an end to melanIN cells continue to produce melanIN, and at the same time avoid melanin transfer to the skin surface to make the skin black, thereby achieving the effect of whitening. Second, nicotinamide has been proved to have a good anti-glycation effect, and the substance produced by skin glycation is brown, which will make the skin look dark. The anti-glycation effect of nicotinamide helps to whiten the skin, thus brightening the complexion.
What are the uses of nicotinamide?
Nicotinamide, as an important organic chemical raw material, is widely used in medicine, cosmetics, food, and other industries.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, nicotinamide is a component of Coenzyme I(nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) and Coenzyme II(nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), which acts as an intermediate hydrogen transmitter in many biological REDOX reactions and plays an important role in maintaining the integrity of normal tissues, especially the skin, digestive tract, and nervous system. Nicotinamide, as a vitamin, has anti-inflammatory activity and can directly act on inflammatory mediators. It can be used in skin diseases and overcome the problem of antibiotic resistance by inhibiting the chemotaxis of neutrophils. Nicotinamide is also used in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and in cancer.
- In the cosmetic industry, the application of nicotinamide involves whitening, skin moisturizing, wrinkle removing, acne removing, hair washing and care products, etc. Nicotinamide can effectively inhibit the transmission of melanocytes to keratinocytes, thereby reducing excessive pigmentation and promoting the shedding of keratinocytes containing melanin. Nicotinamide can promote the synthesis of epidermal protein and enhance the skin’s own defense ability.
- In the food industry, nicotinamide, as an important food additive, is widely used as an additive in pastry, dairy products, cornmeal, etc.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of Nicotinamide? Meetsupplement provides Nicotinamide has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange for the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up on the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.