The difference between psoralen and bakuchiol in psoralen extract.
Table of Contents
What ingredients does psoralen extract contain?
Psoralea corylifolia is the dried and mature fruit of the leguminous plant Psoralea corylifolia L., which has the effects of warming the kidneys and strengthening the yang, warming the spleen and kidneys, and is used internally for impotence and spermatorrhea, enuresis and frequent urination, cold pain in the waist and knees, kidney deficiency and asthma, and five More for the treatment of diarrhea; external use for the treatment of vitiligo and alopecia areata. Psoralen contains furocoumarins, flavonoids, monoterpene phenolics, etc. The quality control of psoralen and its compound preparations often uses psoralen and isopsoralen as index components. Currently, research on Bakuchiol, another main component with a monoterpene phenol structure, has caused attracted industry attention. Bakuchiol is a light yellow oily liquid at room temperature and has strong fat solubility. According to reports, its content in psoralen can reach 1% to 7%.
What are the functions of psoralen?
2 Treatment of vitiligo skin diseases
3.Killing effect on human leukemia cells
Most of the biological effects of psoralen come from its photosensitivity reaction. At the same time, because of this characteristic, when this substance is applied to the skin, it will cause solar dermatitis. Therefore, it is a prohibited ingredient in cosmetics and is definitely not found in regular skin care products. to it.
What are the functions of bakuchiol?
Bakuchiol is the main component of the volatile oil of the commonly used traditional Chinese medicine Bakuchiol, accounting for more than 60% of its volatile oil. It is an isoprenyl phenol terpenoid compound. It is easily oxidized and has the property of overflowing with water vapor. The molecular weight is 256.383. It is a light yellow oily liquid at room temperature and has strong fat solubility.
Bakuchiol is not only non-photosensitive but also has many benefits for the skin. It is a relatively new active ingredient in skin care products in recent years. Based on its oil control, antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects, it is good news for oily and acne-prone skin. Another significant effect of bakuchiol is anti-aging.
- Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemia effects
- Antioxidant and liver protective effects
- Anti-cancer effect
- Antidepressant effect
- Estrogen-like effects
- It is forbidden for children under 12 years old, the elderly and infirm, and pregnant women.
- It is contraindicated for patients with photosensitive diseases such as lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, xeroderma pigmentosum, etc.
- It is forbidden for patients with severe liver disease.
- It is contraindicated in patients with cataracts or other lens diseases.
- The affected area may develop redness, swelling, and blisters after exposure to the sun or ultraviolet rays.
- Wear sunglasses for protection after using this product internally.
- If the treatment produces erythema or blisters, the treatment should be suspended and then treated after recovery, but the time spent in the sun and ultraviolet rays should be shortened.
- If crystals precipitate out of the injection, it can be heated in boiling water for 10 minutes, wait until the crystals dissolve, and let cool before use.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of psoralen? Meetsupplement provides psoralen has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange for the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up on the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.