What are the functions of ginger extract and curcumin and gingerol?
Table of Contents
What is Ginger Powder?
Ginger powder is a kind of powder, the main material is ginger. The functions of ginger powder include warming, excitement, sweating, anti-nausea, detoxification, warming lung and relieving cough, etc., especially for poisoning of fish and crab, pinellia, araceae and other drugs. . It is suitable for exogenous wind-cold, headache, phlegm, cough, stomach cold and vomiting; after being attacked by ice, snow, water and cold, drink ginger soup urgently, which can promote blood flow and dispel cold evil.
What is Ginger Root Extract?
Ginger Root extract is the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinalis. The main components of ginger extract are 6-gingerol (6-Gingerol), 6-gingerol (6-Shogaol), 8-gingerol (8-Gingerol), and 10-gingerol (10-Gingerol).
What are the main functions of ginger extract?
- Nausea and vomiting: Ginger has been shown to reduce the symptoms of motion sickness caused by travel by car and boat.
- Motion sickness: Many studies have suggested that ginger is more effective than placebo in reducing symptoms related to motion sickness. Subjects who took powdered ginger extract experienced significantly less vomiting and cold sweat than those who took placebo.
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Nausea and vomiting after surgery
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Digestive tract tonic effect: Ginger is considered a tonic for the digestive tract, stimulating digestive function and nourishing intestinal muscles. This function helps substances move through the digestive tract, reducing intestinal irritation. Ginger may protect the stomach from the harmful effects of alcohol and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and may help prevent ulcers.
- Cardiovascular system health, etc.: Ginger can also support cardiovascular health by making platelets less sticky and less likely to accumulate.
What are the precautions?
When used to prevent or treat motion sickness, take 500mg of dried ginger powder extract one to one and a half hours before travel and 500mg every two to four hours thereafter as a necessity. Children under six should take only half the adult dose. For the treatment of nausea during pregnancy, women can take up to 1 gram per day, but ginger should only be used for the relief of nausea symptoms rather than as the current main drug. Ginger may have the potential to be used in anesthesia or chemotherapy to induce nausea, but it should only be taken under the supervision of a physician.
What is gingerol?
Gingerol is a general term for gingerol, gingerol and other spicy substances related to ginger. Gingerol has a strong anti-lipofuscin effect.
What are the main functions of gingerol?
- Medicinal value:
(1) Antioxidant effect of gingerol;
(2) Ginger has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects;
(3) The role of adjuvant treatment of asthma;
(4) The effect of preventing gastric ulcer.
- Functional food: instant ginger tea, ginger-based solid or liquid beverage, ginger candy, ginger-flavored sweet food, etc.
- Medicine and health care: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory (paste); prevention of motion sickness, seasickness and exercise-induced nausea; warming and dispelling cold, promoting blood circulation.
- Hair growth and dandruff removal.
- Lose weight and lose fat.
- Cosmetics, daily chemicals, etc.
- Sober up the hangover.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is a yellow pigment extracted from the rhizomes of ginger plants such as turmeric. It is an acidic polyphenolic substance with unsaturated aliphatic and aromatic groups in its main chain. It is usually used as meat food coloring agent and acid-base indicator, and it also has pharmacological effects such as anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation.
What are the benefits of curcumin?
Curcumin generally has the effects and effects of anti-inflammatory, cancer prevention, hyperlipidemia and hypertension prevention. Anti-inflammatory curcumin can increase the activity of white blood cells in the patient’s body, enhance the patient’s own immune function, and prevent inflammation in the patient’s body. Anti-cancer curcumin has a strong anti-viral effect, which can prevent the reproduction of various viruses in the patient’s body, make the cancer virus active in the patient’s body, thereby reducing its damage to the patient’s cells and preventing cancer.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of Ginger Root Extract?Meetsupplement provides Ginger Root Extract has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.
Janelle Lee: email@example.com