Why is tranexamic acid better for whitening than traditional whitening ingredients?
Table of Contents
What is Tranexamic Acid?
Tranexamic acid is an artificially synthesized amino acid, and other names include hemorrhagic acid, hemostatic acid, tranexamic acid, etc.
Tranexamic acid was originally a coagulant used by obstetricians and gynecologists for coagulation. It has pharmacological effects on hemostasis and is anti-inflammatory. The more common side effects are diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or dizziness. In addition, it was unexpectedly discovered that it has the additional effect of whitening the skin, so it has been used in the treatment of spot lightening in the medical field for a long time.
Tranexamic acid function.
- It can inhibit the activity of plasminogen activating substance and cytoplasmic, and treat and prevent excessive protein lysis and hemorrhage.
- Anti-allergic and inflammatory effects
Simply put, tranexamic acid helps blood clot.
For whitening, as long as it blocks the biggest culprit of darkening – the formation and transmission of melanin to the epidermis.
What constitution cannot use tranexamic acid?
- If you are a person with yellow skin and no spots then you do not need to use tranexamic acid. Tranexamic acid is only needed for people with dark and speckled skin.
A person with yellow skin means spleen deficiency and dampness, lack of qi and blood, poor detoxification, and dark yellow caused by stagnation of qi and blood stasis.
- If you are a person with light menstrual flow, use tranexamic acid with caution, use a very small dose of tranexamic acid, and never use it in large doses, let alone long-term use, as it may cause amenorrhea.
- If a person with qi stagnation and blood stasis, carefully considers using tranexamic acid, it will worsen your blood stasis disease, which will cause your blood flow to become slower and slower. toxin.
For example, elderly people with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases need to take blood-activating and stasis-removing products, such as Salvia miltiorrhiza, all year round. Therefore, people with a blood stasis constitution have great hidden dangers.
Differences between tranexamic acid and traditional whitening ingredients.
Whitening is far from the same, and tranexamic acid not only has moisturizing, antioxidant, promoting blood circulation, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- The effect is relatively stable and is not limited by the high-temperature production environment.
- It does not need the protective delivery effect of various carriers, and can still achieve the whitening effect.
- No irritating effect.
- The effect is direct and rapid, and the skin system is easy to absorb. It can directly hinder the activation of melanocytes and improve the active state of melanin.
Its mild, non-irritating nature is ideal for lightening, whitening, and balancing overall skin tone.
In addition to lightening spots, tranexamic acid can also improve the skin tone transparency and the dullness of local skin patches, so that the skin has a “white and red” whitening effect.
Can tranexamic acid be used casually?
Of course not. Tranexamic acid is a hemostatic agent with obvious side effects. Long-term use of large doses will slow blood flow and cause irregular menstruation. Irregular menstruation is mainly reflected in delayed menstruation, such as menstruation on the 10th of this month, but it is delayed.
Darkened menstrual color, may be your period color, dark as black. Fewer menstrual flow, for people who have less menstruation itself, is worse. The menstrual cycle is shortened. It used to be seven days each time, but now it may become five to six days each time.
Tranexamic acid side effects are based on long-term high-dose use. Whitening needles are only needed for a course of ten times. For a person with normal menstrual flow, ten times of treatment will not have a great impact on menstruation, but there will also be a phenomenon of delaying menstruation for a few days.
If you are a person with less menstrual flow, there will be obvious problems with tranexamic acid, so some people’s constitution is unsuitable for using tranexamic acid.
Why is tranexamic acid used with astaxanthin?
The reason why Medical Beauty promotes astaxanthin with tranexamic acid is that astaxanthin has a powerful antioxidant function and tranexamic acid has an obvious melatonin effect. When it comes to whitening, antioxidants are inseparable. The walking light bulb is gone.
However, astaxanthin has a large molecular weight and cannot be absorbed for external use, and can only take effect through oral administration; In contrast, oral astaxanthin, its antioxidant effect is oriented to the entire body and cannot be gathered on the face alone, so the effect is due to It varies from person to person.
The reason why they are tied together in publicity is that the logic of antioxidants + whitening is more likely to be accepted by the public.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of tranexamic acid? Meetsupplement provides tranexamic acid has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange for the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up on the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.