Do you know how strong the weight loss function of L-carnitine is?
Table of Contents
What is L-carnitine?
- Carnitine (L-carnitine), also known as L-carnitine or transliteration carnitine, is an amino acid that promotes the conversion of fat into energy. Red meat is the main source of L-carnitine, which has no toxic side effects on the human body.
- Different types of daily diets already contain 5-100 mg of L-carnitine, but the average person can only get 50 mg per day from meals, and vegetarians get less.
What is the effect of L-carnitine?
- Enhance endurance and improve athletic performance
Because L-carnitine can promote fatty acids to pass through the mitochondrial membrane for oxidation and energy supply, it can promote the burning of body fat to provide energy during exercise. At the same time, L-carnitine can also promote the oxidation and utilization of branched-chain amino acids, which can change the mitochondrial respiration. Enzyme activity, which can improve the body’s ability to provide energy by aerobic oxidation. Therefore, proper use of L-carnitine by athletes can improve the energy generation in sports, improve the endurance level of the body, and thus improve sports performance, especially suitable for endurance sports.
- Promote fatigue recovery
Appropriate supplementation of L-carnitine also has obvious effects on chronic fatigue syndrome. L-carnitine is involved in many metabolic links, and it plays an important role in improving the body’s immunity, protecting the stability of cell membranes, improving exercise endurance and anti-fatigue.
- Slow down the aging process
Supplementing L-carnitine can not only provide enough energy, but also keep the immune system strong, thus avoiding the invasion of some diseases.
- Good for baby’s health
L-carnitine is a conditionally essential nutrient for infants and plays an important role in the metabolism of infants using fat as an energy source.
- Good for the health of the heart and blood vessels
L-carnitine is extremely important for the health of heart muscle cells. Supplementing enough L-carnitine can help prevent and treat various conditions of the heart. For example, it can improve heart function in people with congestive heart problems. It can be minimized after a heart attack. Its damage, can reduce the pain of angina, can improve arrhythmia without affecting blood pressure.
- Helps to eliminate fatty liver
Increasing or supplementing the intake of L-carnitine can regulate fat metabolism, promote fat oxidation, and fundamentally eliminate excess or accumulated fat in the body or organs.
7.Treatment of hemorrhagic shock.
Importance of L-Carnitine in Weight Loss.
L-carnitine is a key substance in the process of fat metabolism, which can promote the oxidative decomposition of fatty acids into mitochondria. L-carnitine is one of the main ingredients for weight loss. Proper supplementation of L-carnitine will make your fat burn in time, which will make you healthy, slim and attractive.
Generally, L-carnitine supplements are best taken only when you are exercising a lot. Because taking L-carnitine, but not doing a lot of exercise, the effect is not obvious.
I remember when I was in college, our teacher said: If you are about to go on a blind date or have a boyfriend soon, you can take L-carnitine for a week, the effect is very obvious, it will make you very thin. However, this method of taking can only be tried two to three times in a short period of time, and cannot be used in accordance with this method of taking for a long time, because it will not only easily damage the body and lose weight, but also seriously damage or endanger life.
For obese people, losing weight is very important, but we do not advocate unhealthy ways to lose weight. Let me take a look at 7 indicators for healthy weight loss.
Healthy weight loss indicators:
There are 7 indicators of healthy weight loss:
1) The weekly weight loss is generally not more than 2 pounds (it may also vary according to the person’s adaptability), and the maximum weight loss is not more than 4 pounds;
2) At the same time as body weight and body fat decrease, body circumference (WHR\BMI index, etc.) also decreases;
3) Ensure that the calorie intake can provide the minimum energy requirement of the body every day;
4) Ensure a balanced diet to meet the nutritional needs of the body and exercise;
5) A moderate amount of exercise, neither too little (no effect) nor too much (burdens the body);
6) Good sleep (not big sleep), to ensure the implementation of the most scientific sports nutrition dual intervention weight loss method;
7) Be able to maintain a good mental state and a relaxed mood.
What should be paid attention to when using L-carnitine?
L-carnitine works within 1-6 hours after taking it, and it is best to increase the amount of exercise during this time period.
At present, the safe range of taking is 4G/day. Do not take a large amount of amino acids at the same time, otherwise it will affect the absorption of levorotatory.
Do not take L-carnitine before going to bed, otherwise it will affect sleep due to excitement.
When buying carnitine products, buy L-carnitine with a higher purity.
Who Can Use L-Carnitine to Lose Weight?
- People who need to lose weight
- People who want to lose weight but are afraid of side effects
- People who do not like a lot of exercise
- Men with General Belly
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of L-Carnitine ?Meetsupplement provides L-Carnitine has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.
If you think this article is helpful to you, please share it with your family and friends.Welcome to leave a message below to add more information about L-Carnitine.