What are the main functions of apigenin?
Table of Contents
What is apigenin?
Apigenin is a naturally occurring flavonoid, which exists in a variety of plants in the form of plant yellow pigment, mainly from the umbelliferaceae plant, and other plants such as chamomile, bee flower, Perilla, verbena, yarrow also found its presence. Apigenin mainly exists in Daphne family, verbena family, Selaginaceae plants, such as Daphne daphne, Selaginella more content. Apigenin Apigenin can be said to be the stem of wild celery, which contains the protein content of the leaves is far more than we usually eat celery. Apigenin, also known as apigenin, is a polyphenol substance and a bioflavonoid compound that we can find in a variety of plants. The role of apigenin has been far greater than our common celery, its nutrients can meet the needs of the human body, can be said to be more helpful to health.
What are the effects of apigenin?
- Apigenin is a kind of flavonoid substance. Apigenin can inhibit the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells, thereby preventing hypertension, arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Apigenin has antioxidant effect, can reduce the generation of oxygen free radicals, inhibit the reaction of lipid peroxide, and delay the aging of human body. Apigenin can inhibit the growth of tumor cells, inhibit the metastasis of tumor, has a certain anti-tumor effect. Apigenin calms, improves memory, improves sleep and improves learning.
- Apigenin contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, so apigenin has a wide range of antioxidant effects. Apigenin is also a metal ion chelating agent, which can reduce its participation in the reaction of free radicals by chelating with metal ions, thereby reducing the generation of oxygen free radicals and inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Apigenin also protects our heart and controls our blood pressure.
- Apigenin, as the name suggests, can be extracted from celery. Studies have shown that celery leaves contain twice as much apigenin as celery root, so try not to discard celery leaves when eating celery. Usually, everyone will remove the leaves of celery and eat only the root part of celery, which is wasted and not nutritious.
Apigenin is recommended for supplementation of the population.
- People with unbalanced diet and abnormal work and rest
- Easy to be nervous and want to relieve and relax emotions
- People who need to maintain positive energy
- Want to maintain youthful vitality and clear thinki
What is apigenin used for?
At present, apigenin has certain applications in medicine, food and other industries. However, due to the poor water solubility and intestinal absorption of apigenin, its oral bioavailability is low, and its activity in vivo is low, which limits its application to some extent.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of Apigenin?Meetsupplement provides Apigenin has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.
Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.
Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.