What is coenzyme q10 and what are coenzyme q10 benefits?
Table of Contents
What coenzyme q10?
Coenzyme Q10 is a kind of fat-soluble antioxidant, which can activate the nutrition of human cells and cell energy, and has the functions of improving human immunity, enhancing antioxidants, delaying aging, and enhancing human vitality. It is widely used in cardiovascular diseases in medicine and is widely used in nutrition and health products and food additives at home and abroad.
Coenzyme Q10, also known as Ubiquinone (UQ), is a kind of fat-soluble quinone compound that exists in nature. Its structure is similar to vitamin K, vitamin E, and plastoquinone. It is involved in energy production and activation in human body cells and is the most effective antioxidant component to prevent arteriosclerosis.
What are coenzyme q10 benefits？
Coenzyme Q10 provides power to the heart and has excellent antioxidant and free radical scavenging function, which can prevent lipid peroxidation in the blood vessel walls and prevent atherosclerosis without any toxic side effects. The specific effects can be reflected in the following four aspects
- Help protect the heart Coenzyme Q10 helps to provide sufficient oxygen to the myocardium and prevent sudden heart disease, especially in the process of myocardial hypoxia Coenzyme Q10 plays a key role in improving.
- Protect skin Long-term use of coenzyme Q10 can effectively prevent skin aging and reduce facial wrinkles.
- Anti-fatigue coenzyme Q10 keeps the cells in a good and healthy state, so the body is full of vitality, vigor, and mental capacity. The bioactivity of coenzyme Q10 mainly comes from the REDOX properties of its weak ring and the physicochemical properties of its side chain. It is a natural antioxidant and cell metabolism initiator produced by cells themselves. It has the effect of protecting and restoring the integrity of biofilm structure and stabilizing membrane potential. It is a non-specific immune enhancer of the body, showing an excellent anti-fatigue effect.
- Anti-cancer and anticancer studies have shown that Coenzyme Q10 has an anti-tumor effect and has a certain clinical effect on advanced metastatic cancer.
What is the amount of Coenzyme Q10 in the human body?
The total coenzyme Q10 in the human body is only 500-1500mg and decreases with age. The amount of coenzyme Q10 in human organs peaks at the age of 20 and then decreases rapidly. The reduction in coenzyme Q10 concentration was particularly pronounced in the heart. A 77-year-old man has 57 percent less coenzyme Q10 in his heart than a 20-year-old man.
Who is Coenzyme Q10 suitable for?
Appropriate supplementation of coenzyme Q10 will be of great benefit to athletes, mental workers, and people with poor immunity. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation is helpful for patients with heart disease, periodontitis, gastric ulcer, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes. Gingival bleeding is more serious in addition to supplementing vitamin C should also take more coenzyme Q10.
Which foods contain Coenzyme Q10 more?
- The content of coenzyme Q10 in animal viscera (especially in the heart and kidney) is the highest.
- Red meat, nuts, crude vegetable oil, spinach, broccoli, etc.
It is clear that regular consumption of foods containing coenzyme Q10 is very beneficial for supplementation. But coQ10 is found in high amounts in meat, so vegetarians are more likely to lack it. But general meat contains more fat and cholesterol, and eating too much is bad for the body, especially for patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
After reading the above content, do you have an understanding of Coenzyme Q10? Meetsupplement provides Coenzyme Q10 has the best health benefits and better storage. Meetsupplement has helped more than 40,000 customers succeed and become wealthy and healthy. We also look forward to serving you. After receiving your order, we will arrange for the factory to produce your order as soon as possible, follow up on the production progress, and ship it to you in time, so that you can receive the package safely and quickly.Let a true industry veteran provide you with high-quality natural ingredients. Customer satisfaction is our unremitting pursuit.Please click the button below and let us start doing business together. We look forward to your joining.If you think this article is helpful to you, please share it with your family and friends. Welcome to leave a message below to add more information about Coenzyme Q10.